your extensive knowledge and understanding of data to make a prediction
of where to find the fish. collect data to make a prediction!
Link to the
Print out as many copies of the
Fisherman's Log as you will need for the activity. Each copy
allows you to record data for 4 days.
- For each day that you collect data, color one of the maps
to reflect that day’s conditions. Enter longitude, latitude,
and scale on each map, as well as the date.
- After collecting data for the allotted time, write your fishing
article. It should have the following elements:
- Explanation of the factors affecting “where to find
the fish”— include some insight as to what kind
of fish you may find off the coast of NJ.
- A “how to” tutorial on how to use COOL room
data to predict where to find the fish
- A forecast (prediction) of where to find fish using real-time
data from the COOL room